Guys, Will I ever get a boyfriend?

I just turned another year older (born in 99). I'm a complete virgin (no sex or first kiss)
I've been told by many guys im hot
I have a great personality also but why dont i have a boyfriend?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you'll get a boyfriend eventually. You're still young and you're a nice girl so there's nothing to worry about

What Guys Said 7

• Do you go out and socialize often enough? Do you put forth any effort towards getting someone yourself instead of sitting around and waiting for a guy to approach?

If you are truly hot and you truly have a great personality then guys should be wanting to interact with you regularly. You should do a bit of self analysis and figure out why it is that they aren't doing so.

• U don't apply urself... don't go be a slut either but hang out with a dude get to know him and u will soon be in a relationship. U probably are hot but if u ignore guys u better hope a miracle comes cuz as a guy if we dont make progress we are simply like fuck it and move on. Its the truth so if u play too many games with ghys u won't get anywhere. I don't know why but women like to play games when we're serious then wonder why we dont like them anymore and if ur smart u can figure out why. So take intitative and throw ur self out there... dont be a slut... just go for a guy u might start something with. Yo good luck guuuuurrrrlllllll go get em tiger🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯😎

• Being told you're hot and having a self-proclaimed great personality aren't sufficient to landing a boyfriend, despite what every girl seems to want to believe.

• Can't tell cause I haven't seen you but I think you're still young so you should chill :P

• You should visit places more...

• Maybe you should be the bold one and ask a guy out? It doesn't have to be the guy all the time to make the first move😋

• Hahaha same here i born in 2000 and never had a Girlfriend before never kissed before Everybody told me you are very cute and always get friendzoned by girls and i think because im too intelligent to be with girls because im always the first in my school so i think they get intimidating by my good looks and my intelligence