I've been with my boyfriend for a while now?

& I'm going through an eating disorder, which I told him about as he kind knew there was something going on as he is a doctor, but the other day I didn't eat or drink for a whole day as didn't feel like it, & he kept asking if I have had anything to drink or eat and saying I haven't eaten anything while at his or been to the toilet, I felt like he was watching me or something... Then within that day I got really ill as I started shaking and not feeling good which made him panic so he tried to make me drink some water but I couldn't even hold it as I was so weak so he had to help me. Then I saw him today and he bought me a McDonald's and taking me to food places. I don't understand why he is trying to treat me like im one of his patients.., like even when I had chest pain he examined me.., he is meant to be my boyfriend... Why is he being like this? Also I'm eating a lot now as I'm trying my very best to beat this illness

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he loves you
    That's absolutely heart breaking
    I've been there with a girlfriend
    Keep that man
    I pray you'll overdone your illness

What Guys Said 1

• that just shows how well he cares, i mean really thats a good sign really... dont hate it, love it..

What Girls Said 3

• Simply because he's wanting to help, you have a disorder its in your own mental head, you're not going to just listen to someone because you're fighting a demon inside of you. He's taking care of you doesn't want to push you to the edge however you have gotten worse infront of his own eyes can't expect him to just sit there and watch you get worse.

• He obviously cares about. He's not treating you like a patient. He's trying to help you. He seems to care a lot about you. I hope you beat your illness. I believe you can.

• He's not treating you like a patient - he simply cares for you and just happens to be a doctor. Not the other way around. He sees you as someone he loves and worth sticking around and caring for; he wants you to get better as a boyfriend, not a doctor.