Will I ever find a girl if I am a sweet guy?

I like to make people smile. I genuinely enjoy seeing people happy. I often am I told by people that I'm a good guy. My girl friends will tell me I am sweet when I make them smile when they are sad. I don't do these things because I'm trying to get in their pants. They are my friends and I am trying to be a good friend.

The part that has me worried is people always tell me girls don't like a sweet guy. This has me scared I'll never find anyone because I guess being sweet is who I am. Is it really that bad?

What Girls Said 2

• I like sweet, genuine, kind hearted guy and someone who doesn't get into peoples pants all the time. Therefore, that means i'm sure there are other girls out there who like admire you if you're a sweet guy.

• I like sweet guys and so do a lot of other girls.

What Guys Said 1

• Example if something is too sweet than its suppose to be then it won't taste right and you will stop eating it but if its balanced it could be the greatest thing ever and more people will eat it. You my good sir are that sweet treat. Balance ya self homes and u will get some pussy. (Ok I don't know about pussy but definitely a relationship that can go places) good luck muthafucka lol jk but good luck homes:)