PLEASE HELP! I love her to death and she knows this but what should I do? How do I fix this?

i met this Capricorn girl at work we hit together and go close giveback other real quick. She didn't want to date because we worked together. But we had slept together once. Any way she would call me/text me everyday. Kiss me when she had the chance. I had helped her threw a scary part of her life. She felt safe with me. She had been hurt so many times she told me she's don't wanna date rn I repsected that. But I was shy and slow to open to her but I did. She used to get jealous over my female best friend. And due to my shyness she felt she couldn't trust me. I tried my hardest to get her to trust me. But she has been there with me threw my worst times. Anyway her old friend came in the picture and she dreams of a family but is scared of being hurt. She slept with him and kinda push me away. So I gave her space and found me a new female friend even when she told to find someone else she completely pushed me away. So I gave her space she stopped texting & calling me every day. But would still be playful at work. I told her that I fell for her and she said she was sorry that I did fall. I know she doesn't love me but why did she get that close to me and let me see all of her like that? Why when we were close did she tell me she wants me all to herself? Lately she I brought up my feelings asked could there be an us and she said she can't answer that rn. But every time I bring up my feelings dad gets mad. I asked her if she cares and that its up to her if she wants to remain in contact and she tells me yes she cares as a friend and wants to remain in contact. But her actions to me says she's care more than a freind. My mom even said she can feel she care more than a friend. I love her more than life it's self someone please help!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• First stop being so fucking melodramatic. Second, move on for now. Maybe come back to it in a little while.

Most Helpful Guy

• This girl is not ready for a committed relationship. When she needed someone, she used you for sex and emotional closeness. When someone "better" came along, she dumped you. A successful long term relationship requires love, trust, and respect. MAYBE she loves you. You said that she didn't trust you and, after the way she dumped you for someone else, you should not trust her. Her actions show disrespect for you. It is sad but every love in our lives does not turn into a relationship. I suspect that if you reunited with this girl, it would not last long and you would be hurt and disappointed. It is best for you to move forward.

What Girls Said 1

• Aaaaand... I stopped reading at "Capricorn".
    J/k
    She's the classic case of woman who enjoys stringing you along under the "I am not sure what I am doing. I don't know what I want. I am sooo scared!"

What Guys Said 0