Are there guys out there who aren't just interested in sex?

Every guy I've talked to online either wants to sext or wants sex. I just want someone that I can get to know... do I sound needy? 😕

Most Helpful Guy

• no you don't sound needy and yes there are guys who aren't just interested in sex. where are you meeting guys? perhaps you need to change the scene

Most Helpful Girl

• No but dont use this site to find friends, if you do, be careful to discern. Too many depressives and sex fiends trying to cling on to others siphoning emotional energy.

What Guys Said 18

• That's who I call fuckboys. Those idiots don't care about shit other than having sex and it's so sad. Never date them. People like me don't care as much about the physical stuff and would rather get to know you. I love passionate girls that are smart, funny, energized, positive, behave like themselves and don't fake things so a guy likes them etc.
    so ultimately yeah, there are guys interested in relationships and not just... sex😑.

• It's because you're talking to guys online lol. Some of those nasty guys have one hand on the keyboard and one hand somewhere else *PUKES* Don't get me started about Omegle.

You sound like you just want a friend. Your best bet might be a guy who is already taken or talking to a guy in person. You would *think* he wouldn't have any interest if he was taken. It's easier to detect alternative motivations if you see the person and their body language.

Anyways, feel free to shoot me a message if you just want a friend, I have no interest for a relationship or sex, considering I'm already married to a laboratory.

• Get to know, have a relationship and then have sex, or just get to to know. Otherwise you're just describing a platonic friend. Make sure to let known in your profile you want a relationship. You will still get sexts but just ignore them. Can you find guys out there who don't want only sex, yes. Make sure you're no Tinder or something, point of apps like Tinder is to hook up.

• you dont sound needy at all. i mean i can't have sex with any girl if i didn't knew her and have some strong feelings for her

• Plenty of guys who aren't interested in only sex. You're looking in the wrong places.
    Not needy, though, you might come off as clingy. We don't like that.

• Then get off the internet!!! The internet is for porn!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTJvdGcb7Fs

• I think that a lot of guys are interested mostly in sex but not all of them. You could try meeting guys in real life more.

I am not just interested in sex.

And no. You don't sound needy. Those guys do!

• I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of blokes say that they aren't.

• not needy.. you know what you like and want and level headed

• No those guys are needy lol u can text with me. I have a girlfriend

• It's a kind of

• Well stay off the net for guy searching. Maybe you could find someone who is asexual.

• we can be friends if u want? ^^

• PLENTY!
    Everyone wants sex but don't need sex. You're looking for guys on wrong places. On sites like these you'll come across mostly guys like the one you met.

Look on sites of your other interests.

• Of course, there is, but i think it will be hard for you because guys and girls around your age are in the experimenting period. I'm sure there are guys who want what you want though

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• All guys want sex. The ones that are interested in getting know and like you first are thrones more likely to deserve it from me.

• You don't sound needy at all, you sound fairly

• Yes :)