Girls, Why won't you be interested?

Why would you find a random guy you meet, good-looking and also find his personality really cool. But you are NOT interested to have sex with him and only want to be friends?

Any particular reason?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Because we want to think you more than sex or you're not handsome anymore or we don't want to be sluts. Lots of reasons

• Thanks. Why would find the random guy handsome looking and attracted to his personality, but not find him handsome anymore?

• cool.

• Im tied up to my religion that pre-marital sex is not good. Even without the religion, i just don't give myself up on anyone. I do not give all the things he want. It's my way of respecting myself.

• Thanks. So would you be friends with the guy , before you jump to have sex with him?

• girls don't just want to jump into sex.

• Thanks. So would you be friends with the guy, before you jump to have sex with him?

• maybe I'd want to be in a relationship with him, but not just sex.

• have you ever had casual sex? If yes, what makes you decide to do so?