Should I stop trying?

So there's this girl I like, and I thought she felt the same. I was talking to her the other day, and I said "You know, I'm trying here" and she said "I know", to which I replied "so... should I stop" and she said "Nah, you're fine" and I said "Idk what that means exactly, but OK" and she never said anything about it after that.

So, what does that mean? Does she want me to stop, or keep trying, or what?

What Girls Said 1

• I would probably stop lol or make it less known that I like the person. I don't know, I'd be put out that she knows I like her, yet she wants me to keep working for her. I don't know, I'm a pretty proud person, so that would be off putting for me. Nothing is wrong with showing someone you like them, but things should be progressing if so..

What Guys Said 1

• Ask her out directly, if she says she great. Not then move on. In other words yes then you should stop trying. Next time don't wait this long to ask her out, and never say or ask a girl.. "You know, I'm trying here" or "so... should I stop" .

• But he said he asked her if he should stop and she said "nah your fine".

• @HollyK21 I don't know what her game is, girls say a lot of things. That's why I said ask her out, if she says yes great. If not move on.