Do you expect your bf/gf to always tell you about his/her's whereabouts?

• yes
  • no
  • depends

Most Helpful Guy

• That is an unrealistic expectation. In fact, it's creepy and clingy. It's nice to know where they are, but they have lives too. I wouldn't want to know where they are all the time unless I suspected something.

If we lived together, it would be different. It would be like, "Hey, you haven't been home since xyz, where are you? Are you alright? Ok, just checking."

rather than, "OMGWHEREAREYOUINEEDTOKNOWWHEREYOUARE24/7."

If you get what I'm saying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really, I mean if I ask what he's doing I assume he'd tell me, but I don't keep exact tabs on him

• So if ur boy always tells u where, when and who he will be going out with most of the time, but suddenly he just told u he is going out, and then mia for 6-8hours, from afternoon till around midnight (when he doesn't mia till so long most of the time and till late night), will u suspect, or shove it off ur shoulder?

• I wouldn't think to much about it and if I were to ask he'd tell me where he was

What Guys Said 2

• No I do not, and if a girl demanded this of me I would likely get fed up and leave. Of course I am not going to lie about my whereabouts, but I also don't feel the need to tell you I went shopping, or to the doctors...

• It's up to her if she wants to tell me as long as she's not lying to me or hiding from me.

What Girls Said 2

• YES. I have to know ALL the time, EVERY move he makes!

lol, jokes.

If he chooses to, I really like that. Do I make him tell me? Nah.

- Now, if he's going to be gone or "MIA" for more than a day, *THAT* would be something to mention.

• I'll trust him. For all I know he's having guys night.

I'm not his mother or his 'keeper'. Until he does something to break my trust, he's got it.

• It's nice to know but i don't expect it