I don't know what to do, any advice?

I don't know what to do, any advice?

One of my closest friends (who happens to be a girl) just plain out ignores me now. We used to talk all the time, now I have to beg her for a response practically. I have always tried to be nice to her, do whatever I could for her, always check in on her, talk her through rough times, be there when she's sick and so on. Out of the blew, she just stopped talking to me. I'll try and text her, call, snap, and she just ignores it. Tried asking to hangout or whats wrong and nothing. I'll occasionally get a response from her, but nothing like before, more one worded and short (I didn't say anything to her, she just randomly did this), or she'll just respond to keep our very high snap streak going. I don't know what to do now, the only thing that keeps us together is a damn snap streak, but should I just let it die, stop communicating, give her space, move one?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I'd leave that alone. Friendship is a two way road, just like any relationship. There needs to be effort on both parts, and if you keep giving and not receiving, then there's nothing to fight for. If it's not important to her to keep the friendship, no reason why it should be for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• That sucks.
    Give up on her. If she tries to come back, be a dick at first, and then if you feel like it let her come back (and hang with her). And then ask her what that was all about.

If she doesn't try to come back, she wasn't worth it anyway.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0