"Every nice timing" (response from crush) What do YOU think these 3 WORDS MEAN?

Is it the same as "all in good times"/"all good timing" which means to just be patient and it will happen. Is she trying to tell me she just needs time before we can date or what?
(NOTE: she recently broke up) thanks for the help! 😎

• She is telling you to wait 😉
  • I don't know 🙄 Srry man I can't help (😆)
  • Other (respond in opinions) 🤔

What Girls Said 1

• I was telling her about an injury and how it almost screwed up my vacation trip to Hawaii. Then she texts back "every nice timing"

From that reply you sent to somebody else. It looks like it's just a typo and she meant "very nice timing" like joking about how you hurt yourself just before your trip. Because that's obviously terrible timing... it's just a thing people say.
    But anyway, even if she meant "all in good time" to what you said (which makes no sense) I don't see how you'd get her liking you from that.

• Yeah I think I just thought through it too much.

I was for sure she liked me though and I asked her out a few weeks ago and she didn't say yes or no really. " I just broke up recently and can only be friends for right now" is what she said. I wouldn't have asked her out though if I wasn't for sure and I know that she was not just being a friend which is why I'm so confused.

Question: Can a girl flirt with you and give signs of interest but not want to date you at that exact time?
      How long do girls need after a break up before dating some other guy or is that just a BS excuse to say no to me?

What Guys Said 2

• It seems to resemble "every of the time".
    I don't know tho

• What exactly did she say and what exactly did you ask, it's not clear from your question?

• I think it's completely unrelated to her liking you or not liking you, it's not a sign for or against.

• Yeah I wasn't sure. I googled the message word for word and it showed "all in good times"
      Saying that it meant u just need to be patient for what ever your eager for. It will all turn out good when it's time. (I asked her out before and she said she just broke up and needed time, never really said yes or no)