Quit my job and ask him out?

Ok so I've liked someone for almost a year, but i work in retail and them being my manager, we can't date. Now here's the thing, im almost fired right now. I have two more chances until im gone. So do i quit and ask him out, taking the chance of never seeing him again? Or do i stay maybe until i get fired so i can still see him everyday, but probably never being able to date him? (I dont care about the job.) and i dont think i can ask him out while still working here, i mean i could but thats very unprofessional.

Most Helpful Guy

• I missed something here. Why would one quit their job to simply ask someone out. What on earth is this?

• Because you can get fired for dating your manager or theyll get fired.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should put more focus into your future and stability in the workforce. You're still young and have plenty of time to find someone else. Whether he's in your life or not you still need to be able to make money and take care yourself. Priorities.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't quit your job for a guy, ever. Why not wait for him to ask you out?

• Do not quit your job for a guy