Something guys should remember when approaching women?

It's only creepy, if you're not hot.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• now see i was gonna answer u but with the attitude in that bit of text, no advice from us will convince u.

• What one woman finds unattractive may be what the next woman finds handsome. Be confident. Just as men like confidence in a woman, we too like that confidence. Not all women judge what "attractive" means to them just by one's looks alone. If you're a handsome guy with a potty mouth and/or a bad attitude, you've just been demoted to unattractive, and that "geeky" guy over there who you think I won't be interested in actually has my full attention.

And definitely be respectful. Beautiful is way more meaningful than "hot" or "sexy." It shows more respect in my opinion.

• It's only creepy when you make people uncomfortable.

• .. in other words not hot...

• @uhhihello apparently you have no sense of self-preservation.

• everyone is different, don't judge.

• hmmmm no... its creepy when the guy is acting creepy and kinda scary (ex; following you everywhere and always around) but the appearance has nothing to do with it

• I don't get creeped out. I reject (nicely) every guy who randomly approaches me equally, hot or not.

• Nope, I've gotten creeped out by attractive men.

• lol bitter much

• the hot part is accurate, if a not so cute boy flirted w a girl, girls wouldn't give him their number or flirt back, a way to not be creepy is just don't look at them too much but just approach them like a normal person & don't be shy.

• Not true. If you're not got it could just be cute

• Don't walk like a tool. With your chest puffed put, fists curled up like you're the mighty hulk. Walk normally!

• I said that to toad here that ill only find it creepy if im not attracted to him

What Guys Said 9

• Every approach, no matter how polite and respectful, can result in a career-ending sexual harassment complaint.
    There is no way to know whether or not she is insane, or a misandrist feminist loon who screams that all sex is rape, so all men are, by extension, rapists.
    Women are not worth the risk.

• Step 1) Be attractive
    Step 2) Don't be unattractive

• True. But attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder

• Only if hot includes the whole picture; I worked with a guy who was kind of a pretty boy but he didn't do very well with women because he was so socially inept. And being 5-6 probably didn't help either.

• i've done my fair share of approaching women and i always try to be a gentleman and play it causal, you know.

• or sloppy ass drunk

• Its both, if your hot its usually invited. But if he act to creepy for your attractiveness to get away with, you're a creep.

If she doesn't find you attractive or your ugly its likely she's not going to respond good. And if you keep purseuing her shell be creeped out because she wasn't interested and you kept going for her.

Also if your creepy and your not hot, your creepy regardless of your intentions.

But there are real insidences where its only creepy if your not hot.

(Ill try to find the meme that gives the comparasion for the last statement)

• Yes well done to you. That is women and yet they lie and say different.

• It's about being or not being shy, rather than "hot".