My crush talks to me and approaches me in real life but NEVER texts me, wtf Is going on?

I started a job 3 nights a week and he talks to me at work all the time, he asks me how I am , sometimes gives me compliments and and teases me a lot by mocking me lol, having jokes with me and scaring me ( he kept creeping up from behind me and scaring me the other day) he sometimes jokes about marrying me ( I said I want a Fiat 500 for my first car and he said to me I'm marrying you your family must be rich lol) I just feel chemistry when we talk to each other, he makes me laugh and he always laughs at me too only problem is he he never talks to me over social media or anything, he added me first on Snapchat and fb and insta but he only imitated a convo on there 3 times when I started working with him, he hasn't talked to me on social media in a few weeks now :( does he like me or not I'm so confused

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on whether or not the guy uses social media a lot or not. If he does, it's still hard to say because maybe he just doesn't want to think he's bothering you.
    My only concern is maybe he is being a bit too friendly and flirts with you but as s close guy friend. Find out maybe by asking him serious questions but in a joking way. "Would you ever date me.. bla bla blah?" See how he reacts and what he says. Or find out if he's dating someone and maybe go out with him once and see where it goes (he can treat it like a friends hanging out time or a date)

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate guys that send mixed signals. If he won't talk to you outside of work, then don't take his flirtation seriously. He's not into that much. Stall that infatuation hormone right now before you get sucked in too deep. You'll just end up hurt later. Detach and leave it be.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeaaah many guys (such as myself) fucking hate texting. We don't wanna converse over text because, well, it's stupid, and not real.
    I like hearing people laugh in real life. My crush never says things like "lol" in texts, but she laughs at almost every thing I say IRL.
    So why would I want to text?

• With the little info you shared it sounds like he is either not ready or not interested in a relationship with you. If he were you would have never posted this as you two would be a couple.

• Why's he flirting with Me all the time then he's not like that with other girls at work lol

• He obviously likes you. However, it sounds to me that he likes you in a different way than you like him.

Rather than playing this game of, "wait and see", simply tell him you like him and are interested. He is obviously not your "man" today so today the answer is already no, at least for today. It can only get better if you talk to him about this. It could turn a No into a Yes. Or you may realize your efforts are in vain and can use your time and energy to find a compatible Mr. Right.

• You're getting played.

• Some people hate texting and prefer talking face to face.

What Girls Said 0