How has your love life been going?

For me? Not great. The last guy I talked to wanted me to go to his house the day I had two final exams. He said he wanted to watch game of thrones with me. I never went I later found he is 26 but that loves hitting on girls anywhere from high school seniors to freshman/sophomore college girls. No thanks I will watch game of thrones by myself in a comfortable, but very unflattering outfit while eating eating something fattening to comfort myself when a favorite character of mine dies.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear it has not been going great for you. It has also not been going great for me. I have actually close my heart and not letting women in (no offence) but I am sick of being bullied and abused.

• I understand that. A person can only take so much. Right now I just want to focus on my career, furthering my education, getting a job, etc.

• It's a good idea. People find different ways of happiness other than the stereotypical ways like meeting someone they want to date in college or where they work. Having a great job can make anyone happy.

• Many of the girls not all of them at my college were nasty evil people. I can't date any women though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a relationship for almost 2 years with the man I love ❤️ Couldn't ask for it being better

What Guys Said 2

• Never kissed a girl or been kissed (not even just cheek)
    Never held hands
    Never had a girlfriend
    Never had sex
    Never went on a real date

I have hugged some girls though, which is pretty great.

• None existent.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm very content with where i am. i had 2 relationships i learned a lot from. now is time for me. I'm learning to love myself, and love God better. i know that when those 2 happen, everything else will fall into place.

• Several unsuccessful dates.

It'll happen when it's meant to, with the person it's meant to. No rush.

• That sounds like a smart choice. It looks like your exams helped you dodge a bullet.

• Slow.