Is it better to call or text a girl for going on a date?

• Call
  • Text

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way to do it is in person.

• Thats what im going for, Monday is tha day to give this dating thing its first whirl in 2 years.
      Gonna take her on a hike

• I hope so.. We had pretty good conversation, I told him honestly how much special he is about me but not in that way. Tho he went on vacation for 2 weeks I think he needs some time for thinking about everything.
      Lol of course
      Not right now tho

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• In person is best, then calling, then texting. The effort will be appreciated, and not enough men do that now.

• Call her... it makes her feel like you care... and hearing your voice will give her butterflies. She'll have to answer you at that moment instead of waiting 15 minutes to let you know. F texting.

• Call for many reasons, 1) she can't wiggle out as easily from nerves 2) you seem more confident :) when you ask with your voice

• I think asking in person is always the best option, second best if asking in person isn't an option would probably be calling them though.

• Texting is impersonal. Calling is more direct and you can get your answer quickly. You can also get a better idea of how she feels about you through her voice.

• Calling is more personal.

• I would say call them so you know they're answer sooner and nothing is mistaken.

• Don't be a weenie. Call her.

• I prefer a call on the first date. Don't be lazy.

• everyone is writing call but they're probably texting anyways lol

• I would say call. But personally I like to be texted. Dont have patience for phone calls.

• I prefer to be texted.

What Guys Said 6

• Texting is a chicken way to ask for a date.

• Out of those a phone call.

• I'd rather call, but soo many people like to text these days..

• It doesn't matter. Guys always ask questions about dating and make things complicated and all that bs. Females are human just like us. Men are under the impression that females are our gods and we have to be perfect and mistake free. Just do whatever you want. You wanna call? Then call? You wanna text? Then do that.

• they won't answer unless you RSVP that phone call through text

• Calling is better.