Why would a girl tell me she likes me, but say she's not looking for a relationship?

I've been talking to this girl for a while and we hung out about 4 times. We even kissed. But she tells me she's not looking for a relationship, but still wants to get to know me. It's been 1 month and a half. We talk everyday, and flirt. I not understand at all what she really wants.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's either lust with the intent of not a one night stand, she likes you but don't want a relationship cause she's not ready (YOU BETTER FIGURE OUT WHY) or she just don't want the heartbreak so she wants to take it slow. Either way, I'd say get into her mind. You don't want to waste or time but you don't want to rush her either. So find out why she don't want a relationship. It's no harm asking. Cause you deserve a partner that you love and want to be with not a best friend with benefits.

• She wants to fuck.