So, should I seem uninterested in her?

I've been seeing advices from YouTube and my friends about getting this girls attention and it sounds as if what girls claim they want is not what they really don't want?

There's this video that I watched which said it simple... "those who appear hungry do not get fed".

I'm so confused

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya gotta disregard those videos, man. Don't take that shit seriously. Do what you feel, and then see what happens from there.

What Girls Said 2

• I mean not disinterested, no. That usually just makes me mad and assume you're going to play games in a relationship and not value me. However, guys who are obsessive, or would randomly approach girls in public or just way too overflirtatious turn me off.
    So, don't be a sleazbag/harass girls... but for god's sake if you act like you don't like her she's gonna assume you don't like her.

• I'm always busy though, when I'm not working I'm focusing on sports, going to school, and working on my music. Im just not quite sure how to give her the right signals to let her know that I like her. I haven't flirted or had a chance to tell her how I feel because I'm either busy or were not texting as much. I speak to her probably once every week or so often because I don't want to make the same mistake I've done with the past girls. This girl is different so I'm not trying to make a wrong move, kind of like playing checkers. If I make the wrong move than I lose.

• What they want is not what they say. What they want is what they do.

What Guys Said 2