How do you know if he's afraid to commit or you're being impatient?

I've been involved with a man for about two months, and he's awesome. Thing is, he's never said "dates" really, like he'll just call it "hanging out", though he pays and talks about how he wants to spend time with me. He is not a player at all (trust me haha) so I'm not sure if he's just noncommittal and afraid or what. Also, we're both "waiting for marriage," so it's not a "why have the cow when you can get the milk for free" thing. I know that men are terrified of thinking they don't have a choice in the matter, so I don't want to trap him, but I also don't want to just be dragged along. So how do I know if I'm being dragged along or if he's just slower moving? Is it just personal preference? I like to be respected of course haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you should just give him some more time. Its possible that he doesn't want to just rush things so to avoid anyone getting hurt. Its probably a good thing to do sometimes and just wait. It doesn't necessarily mean that he is is dragging you along. You just wait a month or so and see what he has to say... But after giving sometime, he should be able to give you a real answer. Hope things work out fine. Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Give it another month or so before having the are we exclusive talk