Would you date a girl who acts just like one of the guys?

Would you date a girl who acts just like one of the guys?

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be interesting to have so much in common, but the shoulders and sternomastoid of that girl (albeit pretty) look more masculine than my own.

I'd be lying if I wasn't just a little bit intimidated about the idea of a girl who might be able to kick my ass.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No. If I was romantically into girls, I'd very much prefer a feminine girl. If I wanted to date someone who acts just like one of the guys, I could just date someone with a penis.

0|0
    0|0
  • what a sex face while she's working out lmfaooo

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn nice arms! This is why I say women should look feminine not masculine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I don't know about "just acts like" one of the guys, but if she "can hang with" the guys, i'd marry that bitch.
    thats a twofer... i get to hang with the fellas And don't get nagged about not spending time with her.

2|0
    0|0
  • no i wouldn't date a butch lesbian.

2|0
    0|0
  • As long as she had a feminine aura, yes I would

0|0
    0|0
  • I would much prefer to date those kinds of women.

1|0
    0|0
  • If by acting like guys you mean a fit girl.. Then yes please.

0|0
    0|0
  • weird boner.. hmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah man.. look at those breast pecks. Usually when women get in to body building with passion there breasts begin to square off which leaves you with kinda a square boob.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm, probably not, if I wanted to date a man I'd date my friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • My opinion probably not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • probablyyyyy not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely. My crush at the moment is a really beautiful girl, but she is very cool, she can hang out with men and women in a non-discriminate way. She is very feminine, in that she likes the usual girly stuff, but she also has a great (and slightly filthy) sense of humour. I think I love her and I need to ask her out very soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, totally if she acts like one of guys. If she looks like one of guys then no lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but I don't want her to look like a guy.

1|0
    0|0