Should I kiss her goodbye?

Hey guys,

I really have the biggest crush on this girl I have known for the last 2 1/2 years. We both work at the same place, but we only see each other once a week because we work different shifts. I got accepted to grad school and it means that I will be moving to a city that is about an hour away.

We had a few dates but we did not have any recently because of her being busy at work. It's obvious to her that I really like her and I believe she likes me too. I will be leaving soon and I really want to kiss her, like on the cheek or something. We sensually hug on a daily basis and flirt. I've been debating on telling her how I feel but I'm leaning towards not saying anything about that. She's a great girl and unfortunately I know that being in med school and her being busy at work would be hard to have some kind of relationship, probably friends with benefits at most.

Another thing is that it is really hard to see her outside of work so I could only do it then, which is still hard to do because our coworkers don't know about it.

What should I do? If I kiss her, I'm worried that it will leave her wondering about why I did it. On the other hand, I don't wanna leave and leave some kind of lasting impression on her letting her know how sweet she is.

Help me out guys! (lol) Thanks...

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, definitely!! If there's any questions after I'm sure she will come to you. Go for it because if you don't you'll regret it later on. Good luck!

• Maybe jsit hold her hand for now

• Do you mean a hug, then hold her hands?

What Guys Said 0