Is my new haircut a keeper or no?

I just got a new haircut today, and I was just wondering what people think about it? Should I keep it like this, or change it next time?

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• WoW I do like it. Some people can't pull offf the short hair look but you can!

What Guys Said 6

• It looks really good on you. if there was anything I could say to maybe improve it, I'd say that the length hanging in your eyes in the front seems a little long, but if it doesn't bother you then keep it.

• Thank you. :) The bangs actually don't bother me. I've pretty much always had my left eye covered, even when my hair was longer and I didn't have bangs, so I'm kind of used to it. Lols!

• An inspired frame for a rare work of art. Definitely a keeper. ; - )

• I like it. I think it looks good on you.

• You will grow out of it...

• grow your hair out at least to your shoulders your bangs are good though.

• Actually, I've had long hair before, and it looks horrible on me... Lots of people said so.

• Nah not a keeper.

What Girls Said 2

• it looks really good

• I like it, it's really cute. I was thinking about getting a variation of that cut myself.

• Thanks! And I say go for it! Lols! I love my hair shorter, and it feels so nice, especially since the weather is getting warmer. ^_^