Guys would you date a girl that didn't work and only went to school? Girls would you date a guy that didn't have a car but had a job?

Reply with reason why or why not i won't judgy you. but i find that more then often most guys but not all only care about looks and more then often most girls care about where you are in life. This is just something am woundering about a year ago i had nothing not even a job but now i come so far from where i was... my only problem is am always putting everyone else needs before mine which is stopping me from getting ahead in life. For ex i was going to buy a car next week but instend spend all my money fixing my mom car. Which has nothing to do with my question but this is just in case someone brings it up and i date someone once that was like that and met guys that dated a girl for their looks only to dump them after realize they were a bad match

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends - I'm assuming this guy has had a good job but has no car.

Yes, if he lives in a city where it makes no sense to try and drive when it's easier to walk/take the metro. No, if he lives in a suburban place that requires driving (unless he was in a situation like yours) because I'd be questioning how he handles and prioritizes his finances.

To answer you question directed at guys - I would date a guy that's in school but not working as long as he's in undergrad/grad/post grad working towards a stable job and not because he wanted to change his career path (again) or because he's pursuing education without practicality (i. e. getting multiple PhDs and still going for more or spending years for a not so lucrative degree).

What Girls Said 1

• "Girls would you date a guy that didn't have a car but had a job? "
    Of course I would. Heck, I'd even date someone who has no job. But I have weird criteria and I rarely get crushes.

• Aww and your a good girl

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, I'm only 19 so it's okay if she doesn't have a job.

• I wouldn't date anyone still in school, they're too young, fickle and stupid.