Text him or not?

I went on a date with this guy yesterday and it went very well; We even kissed and planned to see each other again on Monday. Thing is, even though he seemed super enthusiastic and really wanted to see me again, I haven't heard from him since yesterday. But I want to make sure we do see each other because on Tuesday he's leaving for 2 weeks or so. Some of my friends tell me to wait for his text others say I can send something. I feel like I shouldn't be the one to make the move but at the same time, because I feel like he's somehow bad at communicating on fb or at texting, that I should make a move. Good or bad idea?

• Send a text
  • Wait for him to text first

Most Helpful Guy

• Just send him a text or call him already (just one and wait for his reply). Avoid this whole waiting game. It's totally fine to send texts early as long as you wait for a reply.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait until tomorrow early afternoon. If you don't hear by then, text him.

It's Friday, he might be busy and have goodbye plans before he leaves.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• a guy once told me that sometimes girls should do the first move

• I'd just give it a little bit longer, like text tomorrow or Sunday if you haven't heard by then. Good luck!