Girl deleted her tinder account after I setup a date?

I setup a date for Monday at 7pm and today I noticed the girl wasn't on their anymore. I setup a nice date for us to rent one of those surry bikes so we could ride on the seawall, then we could stop and grab and ice cream or something. She liked the idea, so I don't know why she would delete her account. I guess it's better then her cancelling an hour before I meet her. Opinions?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should've honestly got her number after, but anyway sounds off that she should do that. But now you know next time after to get the phone number.

• I've never had any communication problems with her. I didn't really see a need to switch numbers, although I suppose I could have asked.

• She may have been a catfish...

What Guys Said 1

• A similar thing happened to me... I was able to get "her" number, but after texting for a week she just ghosted... That's why I hate dating😞

• People always tell me it's because I do online dating, well I've had my brothers female friends set me up and still get cancelled on. I texted her a couple hours before the date and I was going to ask for her address so I could pick her up and she texts me back telling me she's in a different city and can't make it. So now the girl who setup the date won't setup anymore dates thanks to that girl cause she put her right in the middle instead of just texting me directly. Ridiculous.

• And knowledge is torturous... Not to be the stereotypical nice guy, but women always took me for granted in relationships, and women who I showed interest in distance themselves. I don't think it's a game that's winnable...

• Believe it or not I did actually get called a jerk for once. lol Guess I'm making headway. My brothers girlfriend and her friend were home and they got me food from sonic. They got me a coney and the last time I got one was like 4 years ago and it tasted like shit, well I pretty much told them they taste like shit, but then I started eating, and it tasted pretty good, so I was kept going back and forth on how it tasted. They got so pissed at me. lol. I just didn't really care.