We had 2 dates and he's not texting me anymore?

I went out with a guy and we went on 2 dates. They were good dates. On the 2nd date we even talked about a 3rd date. But since the 2nd date he hasn't really been texting me. I'd have to text him first all the time. He'd reply but very minimal unlike the first time we were texting. Still not set date for the 3rd date. He always says he's busy so I respect him and don't text for a few days. The I said a text just to check in.

Should I give up? And yes I've slept with him.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. He got what he wanted and he's outta there, or

2. he wanted an LTR, you jumped into bed too quickly, he enjoyed the poke, but because of that decided you're not girlfriend material, or

3. He was working on another prospect while he was working on you, that materialized, and he prefers her.

• So because I slept with him he may not think I'm LTR material?

• I admit I did. I was very hopeful. It just sucks

• When you are a hopeful (not hopeless) romantic, the highs are higher but the lows are lower. Been there, done that!

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are the one who's always initiating contact then personally I'd stop texting him. If a guy never intitated contact with me or didn't text for days then I'd assume he felt indifferent towards me. I'd also assume he was only responding out of politeness.

If someone genuinely likes you they'll go out of their way and sacrifice time for you. Just to let you know that you are on their mind.

What Guys Said 3

• If you keep messaging him, you come across as needy desperate. Big turnoff for guys. Leave him, he doesn't want you and nor should you.

• I'm sure you're right.

• That's sad too isn't it if he just wants attention?

And yes I shouldn't have slept with him right away but I guess my girlish notions got the best of me and I felt we really got along. But guys can feed some pretty good lies.

• Not for him He likes it

• Time to move on

• He is probably married , her wife found it out so he stopped

What Girls Said 3

• You lost Your train out of there loong AGO! Stop asking this stupid questions and move on! Start living Your life like You should and get a guy that cherish the awesome girl You are !

• Thank you! And I know that's true too. I need to realize I don't need to chase these men for them to see me.

• You go girl ! You're worth more than that !

• Yeah, give up, he already got what he wanted: Sex. You gave it up entirely too easily.

• you gave him what he wanted the pussy now he's busy because he hit it and quit it