Girls, Why would you kiss a guy you know, in front of a particular random guy?

What do you think of the particular random guy?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe to make the other guy jealous, or if the other guy is bothering me just to make him leave me alone.

• Thanks. Why would you make the other guy jealous?

• Maybe he was staring too much

• But if you thought the other guy was cute, why would you make him jealous.

I mean the guy you thought was cute would get hurt , if you kissed another guy in front of him?

What Girls Said 2

• Well, it depends on the situation. One reason could be to get rid of the random guy who is bugging me. Another reason could be to make the random guy jealous or it could just simply be that I wanted to kiss the guy I know cuz I like him. :) I wouldn't kiss another guy to make a random guy jealous though lol

• Thanks. Have you kissed your boyfriend in front of guys you thought were attractive?

• cool :)

• I haven't done this but it's probably to make the guy jealous...

• Thanks. Have you kissed your boyfriend in front of random guys you thought were attractive?

• I don't have a boyfriend , but if I did have one I wouldn't be doing that..

• cool :)