Is this Girl being too flirty?

Is this Girl being too flirty? There's this Girl I'm friends with from University, she's in a relationship, but it seems at times that she's being too flirty with me. She is generally a shy girl, and was shy around me at the start, and I've never really seen her flirt with other guys too, but over the past month and a half she has done the following -Stroked my hair -Gone out of her way to do favours for me -Is starting to me online every other day, even if I don't initiate a conversation -Has touched my hand -Says "I hate you jokingly" -Has gone out of her way to ask me what my email and number is so that she can invite me to hangout. -When she sees me, she runs up to me and waves - She also never mentions her boyfriend anymore, if I mention him, she changes the subject, whereas before she would always find an excuse to say something about him. Another thing too is that 2 days ago, I told her that I failed one of my exams (Really disappointed about that ) and she says "Well going out in the summer will cheer you up" and she left a winky face. I might be overanalysing but all of this is quite recent, and I've been friends with her since January, and she was never this flirty.

What Girls Said 1

• No, that sounds very flirty to me, or maybe she's a REALLY good friend, but she obviously finds you attractive, most girls don't go out of their way to talk to guys online/text them, or do favors for them if they didn't like him, she's flirting hardcore.

What Guys Said 0