If someone is cross eyed, which eye do you look into?

I'm dating someone who is cross eyed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I look at the dominant one.

Most Helpful Guy

• There isn't just one eye you can look into. When you're cross eyed it depends where you're looking (most of the time, the person who is cross eyes can change it if they really want but naturally it depends where they are looking). If they are looking to the right the straight eye will be the right one. Or if they are looking to the left a little more then the left is straight. If they're looking straight ahead which is usually the case it can be either. I think mostly if they look straight ahead it will be their stronger eye that is straight. And I think most people have stronger right eyes. Sorry about not explaining too well but it's really hard. It's a difficult situation for both people because talking to cross eyed people is really awkward because you don't want them to know you're confused or realise you're trying to figure out what they're looking at. But also the cross eyed person knows they make people feel that way, hate people noticing, and have to deal with it all the time. Their sight is fine and exactly the same as everyone else's though unless they have any other problems other than being cross eyed. There are procedures that straighten the eyes if she wants it.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I've always looked at the bridge of the nose, whether it's correct or not, I honestly don't know.

• The dominate one, the one that is looking at you