Guys say I'm pretty and that my boyfriend is a lucky guy to have me, but girls say that I'm way too ugly for my bf?

So, guys say and find me attractive, not all of course since you can't please everyone, but a good ratio of them do. They tell my boyfriend that he's really lucky to have me, my boyfriend is hot as hell by the way lol. Some even say that I'm far more good looking than him and that I can do better, which baffles me because he's attractive as hell. But girls find me ugly and say that I'm too ugly for my boyfriend. They say that I'm either just average or completely butt ugly and that my boyfriend is way too good looking for me. Why is it that guys and girls both think so differently of me? And I'm sure that even though some girls may be jealous, all of them can't be so there must be another reason.

Most Helpful Guy

• They... are... fuking... all... bitches! Who gives a 💩 What they think about how you look especially not when they say you are ugly. Honestly, they are all jealous and just want to make you confused like you are right now by asking this question on here in the first place.
    Unfortunately, this world has a lot of self centered, disrespectful jerks that don't have anything good to say to others. Don't listen to people like this because you are stronger than that and secure. You know you are pretty so don't question yourself. ignore these people and enjoy your life. 😎

Most Helpful Girl

• Catty and Bratty... Ignore them.
    Focus on your Fine Fella and put your own Nose Up to The, "Oh, yes, I need to Consider the Source" Of Course!
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 17

• You have to understand that guys and girls compete quite differently with each other.

Guys compete who are the best and to prove themselves.
    Girls compete by bringing each other down. Its the nature of things since what they compete about can barely be influenced (good looks and being attractive which is defined by youth, health and fertility).

What these girls do is trying to sabotage you, because they feel threatened by you.

• That's all in the mind
    Ofcourse boys will think that u are more beautiful because a boy can't find the qualities in another boy what girls can find
    Similarly, girls will find boys more attractive than girls
    It's all natural
    But some girls may also be jealous of you

• If you are straight, you can usually only recognize and appreciate beauty in the oppposite gender. The men don't recognize your BF's attractiveness. They only recognize yours, so they automatically think you are too good for him.

Likewise, the girls can only recognize his attractiveness, not yours, so they automatically think he is too good for you. Either that, or they do think you are pretty, but are trying to cut you down because they are jealous.

• Those girls are nasty mean people. They are insecure, so they compensate by trying to make you feel even worse. Pay no attention to them. Their behavior is so middle-school. Avoid them, hang out with grown-ups.

• "... but girls say that I'm way too ugly for my bf?" who are these "girls" what an asshole thing to say. Maybe he thinks you're really attractive and really that;s all that matters.

• Both the girls and guys are bashing their own gender, because they want the opposite gender. Didn't you realize that?

• Or you could just stop caring what others think. I would hate if my girlfriend had such a feeble mind

• Thats because they... are...
    1.bp.blogspot.com/.../new+green+with+envy.jpg

• Girls be jelly of you hahha just say suck it bitches

• This one's easy. Guys are flirting with you, girls are jealous of you.

• intrasex-competition.
    but you really shouldn't care what they say

• Who cares what them bitches want.

• your boyfriend obviously likes what he sees when he looks at you. What does what some catty girls think matter?

• What race are you and your boyfriend? The girls might be jealous, depending on their race.

• My boyfriend is middle Eastern and I'm a mix of south Asian and middle Eastern

• girls are jelly.

• You must have a certain look that either is nice to some and not to others but with out a picture I can't say much

• Those girls are jealous

• But there's so many who think that. They can't all be jealous and its not only when I'm with my boyfriend. When I'm alone, guys stare and compliment me but girls just think I'm average or ugly. Only a small amount of girls think I'm pretty.

• What can I say. They're harsh judges. Do you notice that whenever a guy posts a "How Do I Look" picture on here there's very little response. But girls get flooded with answers when they ask that

• Yes, I've noticed

What Girls Said 2

• Girls are generally more critical in terms of looks than guys are. Either they don't find you that attractive (maybe your boyfriend is too hot indeed) or you are good looking and they can't stand you. Only you know the answer.

• My boyfriend is too hot lol but guys still say that I can do better and that I'm way better looking

• Then my guess is you are goodlooking. Guys want you and girls hate you.

• Why do you care? He picked you