Do you think age matters?

Would you date someone who is older or even younger than yourself? I once met a guy I clicked immediately with, we turned out to have lots in common, same sense of humor, same interests. I thought he would be around 30 inspite of his mature yet youngish looking appearance and personality. Turned out he is almost 40! Which makes him almost 20 years older than me. We both know we like eachother yet we remain friends as we both feel awkward approaching eachother in such way. I guess we are afraid of judgement, which personally, I could actually care less about. I mean come on.. Who cares if someone has been walking around on this globe for a longer amount of time than you and has more experience in all kind of aspects. You can actually learn so much from them. If there's chemistry, respect and attraction, then why should age be a problem? Isn't it just a number after all? What do you think? Try to be an openmind while commenting please haha :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is not underage all is game for me... I just need to find her attractive.. I was hooking up with a woman some months back who is 22 years older than me

• Your age says 24. You were hooking up with a 2 year old?

• Wow you need to improve your reading

• Sorry! Haha. No reading problem I promise

Most Helpful Girl

• Age matters. Why? Well, you're both in different life stages. You're still in the beginning, while he probably has his life sortened out.
    Your wants and needs change according to your age. He was different when he was 20 and you will be different when you're going to be 40. It's just the way it is.
    It may work for you, but I warn you that it's going to be very difficult.

• That makes sense.. Thank you

• You're welcome. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Age doesn't need to be looked at too hard but at the same time that is a huge gap between the two of you and I personally wouldn't want to date someone that older/younger than me.

• Lol in my case I can't be too flexible

• Depends

What Girls Said 0