Why am I never approached by guys, even in clubs?

Not feeling confident lately, I never seem to get interest from guys ever. Even in clubs where most girls are approached, I'm completely ignored. I'm worried it might be my looks cause in a club that's all that matters. I'm 5'6 and 8 stone. I have a fit body in general. Other than clubs I don't really know where to meet guys cause they never seem interested. Any advice? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah yes. I know exactly what your problem is. You got what I like to affectionately call "pretty girl bitch syndrome". A lot of attractive girls go to clubs with their attractive friends to dance and get free drinks off guys with no intention of meeting guys unless she either a) knows them or b) is really attracted to them to the point where she wants a one night stand.

The average guy doesn't stand a chance and is usually unceremoniously flipped off by these girls. Therefore, unless the guy is extremely confident he's not gonna make a move on a girl that looks like you. Unless of course you make yourself extremely approachable and open, but something tells me you don't do this and give off the "stay the fuck away from me" vibe.

Most Helpful Girl

• You most likely come across as unapproachable.

You appear unapproachable if...
    you have resting bitch face
    are in a big group of people
    appear busy e. g being on your phone
    look taken, e. g being with a male friend or wearing a ring on your ring finger
    break eye contact too quickly

What Guys Said 22

• Do you expect any guy to come up to you just like that? So you could then assert if you take it or not? It may work that way, but it is much more guaranteed if you choose your prey. Lock eyes with it, play the game, build up the interest, and then he'll approach you.

All it takes is a couple of lingering looks.. that's it.

• Maybe you don't smile? Guy are more guaranteed to approach if you actually present yourself as approachable.

• Maybe the group you're with. It's annoying that you're in a group
    Maybe you don't look inviting, no open body language, no welcoming smile or something
    Maybe you seem too busy with something

• Are you approachable? What's your body language like?

As for everyday life away from clubs, people are just busy and don't necessarily have the time to be approaching girls and trying to graft. They may have important things to attend to which require more attention.

• Are you approachable tho
    Just go talk to guys yourself or at least make a shitload of eye contact

• Guys will approach women who show interest. Without "go ahead" indicators from you guys will stay away.

• Maybe it's because you spell girl as "gurrlll" :D
    But in all honesty if you're the one in this DP, I wouldn't wait a second before approaching you, unless ofcourse I would get intimidated because of your looks. In that case I will need some drinks before approaching

• Black and brown guys don't approach you? They worship, cat-call and hit on every girl they see. Hard to believe, really, that they won't approach you.
    White guys, yeah, we don't approach often. Me personally, I actually never approach women. But that's just me.

• I'd be interested in you. But it's fucking difficult to approach women these days, since a lot of them are with their hulking boyfriends.

• I'd definitely approach you! (if I went to clubs ore often)

Try to be more friendly and smile and look at guys more

• Its your vibe hun. Try to be more smiley and open. All about body language.

• Perhaps you have a RBF. Try to look more open and friemdly

• No one wants you.

• maybe its because you look like the undertaker.
    might be intimidating to some guys..

• The right one will approach you sooner or later when you least expect it.

• Smile at them and look approachable.

• Because you are probably ugly, a feminist or just act like a princess

• Why don't you approach guys?

• I think you're really pretty, but I wouldn't approach you

• Why not? :)

• I've tried approaching girls like you before and I was rejected, so I approach women in my league more.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I know average girls who get hit on a lot and gorgeous girls who never seem to get one guy. While looks certainly help, body language, behavior and facial expressions are more important. In clubs, flirting is easy: be a good dancer, act confident and smile at cute guys who look your way. Introduce yourself to people. Meet friends of friends. Laugh a lot, keep your back straight. Good posture makes a big difference.

• Make yourself approachable!
    I'm not telling you to change, but if you want to be noticed (which obviously you do), you need to dress up and smile and be flirty. Guys in parties mostly look for hookups, if you act like the next Mother Theresa they won't spare you a glance lol.

• your really pretty so I don't think its cause of your looks. just smile and make deep eye contact with guys