I'm dating a semi famous youtuber girl?

I met this girl and she's a youtuber (I won't say who to protect her identity)
But she's sorta famous with about a million subscribers. Anyways I've been a big fan of hers since she maybe had only 50,000 subscribers. There was a birthday party for one of my friends cousins that I ended up going and she was there. I really could not believe it was her but I went up to say hi but the thing is that when I said hi to her I pretended like I didn't know her because I didn't want to come off as a fan or anything because its lame and I just wanted to treat her like a human being. We ended up talking and got along, I really played it cool throughout the whole party and by the end of it she game me her number.

Eventually we started going out and now were boyfriend and girlfriend and we have been for about 4 months. She told me about her youtube thing but I acted as if I didn't know about youtube or subscribers that much and just kinda just really told her I thought it was cool etc. I feel guilty though and a bit manipulative. because in one hand in the end of the day, she's a human being and so am i and her being famous does not objectively make her a person with more worth then a non famous person.

But at the same time it sorta feels stalkerish because I've been subbed to her and followed her and watched her music videos, or skits or daily vloggs and that feels kinda weird also. I honestly care about her and its not because she's famous or anything (although i will admit I entered into this with a bias fan crush) but I got to know her and she got to know me on a deep level. If you were famous would you ate a fan? and if someone dated you and they were a big fan and kept it a secret and you found out later what would you do? What if you met someone famous?

How shall I break it to her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm also a famous youtuber and a streamer on twitch. tv. I wouldn't care if my boyfriend was a fan or not, but I would like to know if he already knew about me because what I do is really important to me and I don't like lies. If he would come clean to me and explained the way you did now, I would look pass through it and would forgive. So just tell her. :)

• cool, whats your channel if you don't mind me asking?

• I doubt you're famous.

• Awww come on, its curiously to engage in a new media platform, nothing weird.
      but ok if you feel uncomfortable ill respect it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you really think things are going good between the 2 of you then I would try to tell her. Don't make it a huge deal or anything. Say something like "I've been wanting to tell you about something that's been stuck in my mind lately. So, I kinda was a big fan of yours on YouTube before we even met in person but I didn't want to say anything about it to make things awkward and unnormal. I have nothing to hide I just thought that telling you I was a fan right away would be awkward and not the best way to approach you. I hope this doesn't effect what's going on between the two of us in any way cause nothing's changed with my feelings for you, I just really had to bring it up so i would stop thinking about it so much and I thought it would be better for me to share it with you then keep it a "secret" per say."
    Honestly-I don't see why the f*** she would dislike you all if a sudden for telling her about this anyways. Best of luck bro 😎

• I told her more or less what you said, she accepted me thanks bro * high five*

• I gotta wait the 24 hours to give you most helpful opinion

• Lol THX😂. I didn't know you would actually follow what I said but you were right on 🎯. Nice to know it worked out in the end man! (*high five back!!!*) This shows that she likes you and that it wasn't that big of a deal. Being honest and direct is the best way to get someone to trust you.
      ENJOY HER MAN 😎

What Girls Said 5

• I think you should tell her you have feelings for the person she is, but come clean to her, just in the way you did here - said you wanted to get to know her without seeming like a fan or stalker and are sorry you lied. I think done in a sincere way, there is no girl who wouldn't think on some level that is sweet and forgive you easily.

• Yeah i'd tell her i'm sure she'd understand... it's not like you were preying on her. You just wanted to get to know without all the youtube thing.

• (laughing) She already knows.

• What even? Just tell her 'I'm a fan'.

• Fuck it, have fun. Enjoy while you can. U might get famous to ehy?

What Guys Said 3

• "How shall I break it to her?"

By being straight-forward about it. Tell her your reasoning, tell her it was just a coincidence that you met on the party and tell her exactly what you said here - that you wanted to treat her like any other person.

• Your lying lol

• most youtubers, even the famous ones, aren't really hot. they're just likable.