Does this make me a lesbian or am I just confused?

So basically over the last maybe 6-8 months I've started developing feelings for girls. But not girly typical girls, but girls who dress like boys? My type of girl that I find attractive is one who wears boys clothes/unisex outfits but like has long hair not short hair like a typical boy would. But this is the type of girl I'm attracted to, is it weird that I like girls who look like boys but don't feel any sexual attraction to boys? I feel some physical attraction to SOME boys but not sexual, whereas I feel both towards girls. I don't know what I am but I'm confusing myself! Any help would be really appreciated

Most Helpful Guy

• confusion is perfectly normal. I am way older than you and deny what I am all the time.

• thank you, maybe in time I'll realise

Most Helpful Girl

• The labels people use to describe themselves are essentially meaningful to the people who use them to describe themselves and meaningless to everyone else. The reality is, there is no hard line between heterosexual and the queer. Feelings come and go and may reflect a person's sexuality. Behaviors are stronger indications of sexuality. So, I wouldn't be so hung up in determining your sexuality, if you just experience sexual attraction toward a specific person who has or a group of people who have a particular trait that you find attractive. Instead, I would just recommend that you should pursue whatever relationship you want in a legal, safe manner. Then, you can identify yourself however you wish. If you prefer not to identify yourself but have sexual relations with women, then you are scientifically categorized as a WSW, or Woman Who Has Sex With Women. Yep, very bland and generic. But specific and relevant for sex research.

• This was really helpful thank you!

What Guys Said 1

• Only one way to find out. Put a girl's legs over your shoulders. Its dinner time!

What Girls Said 5

• yea, I mean studs , butch lesbians exist for a reason. a lot of the times they look 100 percent like guys. Your just into masculine looking girls

• The sexual attraction would suggest you are lesion but for tom boys. It's just up to preferable really

• So there's this thing which is called 'bi-sexual' or 'bi-curious' you know.. Ever thought of actually being one? You don't have to label yourself as only being gay OR straight when you seem to be into both men as women.

• Chill, don't need to be so rude about it I'm asking because I'm CONFUSED. And I'm not into men in that way, like I said.

• Bicurious.

• What should I do? Really hurting my head

• You sound lesbian to me. I'm a lesbian by the way :)

• When did you discover you were/come out? :)

• It sounds like you are lesbian. But you dont need to label yourself if you are not sure. Just see what feels right.

• True, thanks. I don't want to label myself but it's just hard to get your head around

• I understand that. Just focus on what feels good and your head will know what your heart already knows ;D