How should I deal with my BF's female friends?

Alright, so I am aware that the issue is all me. He has never showed any signs of having an interest in his female friends. He is a great friend to them and his male friends. He will give them thoughtful gifts for their birthdays and special occasions and I appreciate it but sometimes I get so jealous and it makes me mad. I don't want to be a jealous girlfriend but sometimes I get that way. One reason is because his female friends were all in ACE (type of theatre class) so they tended to be a little clicky. Not his female friends, but their friends weren't very nice to me so in turn I wasn't a huge fan of any of them. I understand that its petty and in the big picture they aren't an issue. The issue is me and my over active imagination, and I have anxiety issues that I need to work on. They've never been an issue for the relationship, they are nice to him, and they respect the relationship. I just had a few questions that I would like answered.
Is it normal to feel this kind of jealousy?
Does it make me a bad GF/person to feel this way?
How can I improve on it?
And any other advice you want to give is welcome, thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• yes its normal. everyone gets jealous at somepoint
    nope doesn't make you a bad girlfriend
    talk to him about it

• I have talked to him, he understands and tells me there is nothing to worry about. Any advice on how I make myself feel better about it?

• there's nothing to worry about. thats the key sentience right there. remember he fell in love with you for a reason and that no orther girl can change that. thats what he pretty much saying but saying it in a different way

What Girls Said 2

• It is but how you deal with it is what matters.
    you need to become more secure in yourself and be the bigger person

• It's normal.
    No, it only makes you a bad girlfriend if you bother him about it all the time.
    As far as I know, there is no way.

Have you tried discussing it with him?