Is there a certain look a girl can have that black men are often drawn to?

Please don't take this as a racially insensitive question, it's just something that I and my friends have observed for years.

Basically, as far back as middle school it's always been black guys that hit on me. In high school, most all of the black jocks were into me, and now I go to a college that is mostly white and the few black men that are there ask me out. So my last two bfs have ended up being black and I love it. But even were nobody knows me, black men ask me out.

I'm a very toned/fit girl with b cup boobs, a big butt, long brown hair and tanned skin. I dress up every day and my friends tell me its more my mannerism that attracts men of this race. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• https://i.imgflip.com/d3cqf.jpg

Your friends are right about the mannerism thing. My wife besides the big ass you could just tell that by her personality and demeanor that she would be the type to date outside her race.

• Well, I'm Asian and I don't know why black women hit on me several times.

I mean, I'm 6'2" and weigh 168 lbs, but I'm only attracted to white women and it's hard to impress them.

• How is it hard? You're 6'2, I'm impressed already lol.

• @BlushingAutumn What other social media do you use?

• Most of them, but don't really feel like exchanging them here, you can message me though :)

• I'm betting you are a fat chick with greasy hair, hoop earrings, and low self-esteem lol
    Just a hunch because of how you described yourself.

• Haha no 😂

• No, That's just what people like to tell themselves.
      You are obviously a self-aggrandizer, So you are trying to overcompensate for something.

• Wouldn't you like to think so

• Are you white and hispanic? I'm curious because you mention that you have tanned skin.

• No, I actually have a good bit of Native American in me

• No, I'm a European/Native American (in other words American Indian) mix. Not African American lol

• Thats excellent :)

• Big butt and big boobs? Just spewing stereotypes at you here though but if your butt is sticking out like a balloon you're probably drawing a lot of attention from black men.

• I have a big butt, but only b cup boobs.

• In my area they always seem to be with chubby white women.

• Yeah I see that a lot too, but I'm a college runner so I'm pretty fit

What Girls Said 0