I need help to save my relationship?

Hi there! My Boyfriend and I have been dating for 4 months. Here's the problem: we are different. I'm a very affectionate person and he isn't. I buy little gifts for him all the time and he doesn't. He can go weeks without seeing me at all and be fine with it while I want to see him at least twice a week. I always get upset and angry because he doesn't mind not seeing me and i can tell it's very tiring for him. The last time I saw him was 2 weeks ago and I really miss him. Am I being too needy? :/ We've thought of breaking up but we couldn't bear to let eachother go. I can tell that he really loves me because when we're together, he holds my hand and kisses me all the time. He even cried at the thought of breaking up. I need help to save my relationship. I really want to be with him. We both agreed to find a solution but we can't seem to find one. Thanks so much!

What Guys Said 2

• Hell nah you ain't being too needy. You need someone who is the person you are and want. Not a guy who can go 2 weeks away from his girlfriend. Wtf is that all about?

• He can man the fuck up and be with his girl or he can walk away and let you find a man who will. That's the solution!

What Girls Said 0