Would you date a guy who is quiet and hates partying (introvert)?

Basically a guy who is an introvert.

• Yes and I am an introvert girl
  • Yes and I am an extrovert girl
  • No and im an introvert
  • No and im an extrovert
  • Other/results

Most Helpful Girl

• Hating parties is okay... but there are people who hate to have fun in general, like in every single way, and they are always discouraging and bringing you down when you're happy for something or when you're having fun. Don't be that person.
    I consider myself extrovert but I don't go to clubs or to many parties either.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an alpha introvert. Otherwise known as "the strong silent type". After I quit drinking, I can't really stomach drunks anymore. Curious to know the answer to this one.

What Girls Said 15

• I'm an extrovert and I don't necessarily 'party' but I like other extroverts because I need someone who's as sociable as me.

• When you get to a certain age that guy who is always parting isn't interesting anymore. So, yea im mostly an extrovert but i have mu moments and i have n problem dating a intorvert. Id actually probably prefer it I couldn't handle someone with my personality

• Well I m dating a introvert guy! N there is nothing like dating a introvert guy won't keep you happy! No not at all! In fact they are so full of surprises.. sometimes they really do unexpected! N being with a introvert guy will make you feel really special as he will only open up with you and let you know how crazy he is!! But yaa you need to understand your introvert guy very well! Understanding is very very important!

• Of course! And that is what we suffer from: we try to understand people but people dont try to understand us.

• They do! You simply can't avoid a person coz he can't express in front of everyone! They do understand us!! Even I used to think that he never tried to understand me! But he did proved me wrong!! He know how I'll react to a particular situation.. it's just that it's hard for them to express themselves! That's it! And at least they can't be Hippocrates!! Don't show what they don't even feel!

• Exactly. it seems that you two have talked a lot about this, which is a vey clever thing to do. I wish u all the best with ur relationship

• I'm the same so yeah. I don't hate partying, but my definition of it is a bit different from other people's. xD

• Vote D = No = It clashes with too many things about me.

• I'm an Ambivert. Would family gatherings/lunch/dinner be an issue? I have more family gatherings/lunch/dinner and basically no parties.

• What is an Ambivert? I call myself an introvert but I LOVE family gatherings.

• An Ambivert is a mixture of both. Oh awesome! I guess someone like that wouldn't bother me. As long as he was up for family gatherings because I tend to hold a lot of those lunches/dinners and he has his moments when his talkative :) I wouldn't be bothered

• Awesome!

• I also hate parties.

• I am ambivert and I guess sometimes I would like It but my mood changes soon and not always. So nah I prefer not do date him.

• Yes I would, there's nothing wrong with being introvert. Tbh im half and half.

• Ummmm hating the type of partying that consists of getting drunk off your ass and doing stupid shit is fine. But hating innocent parties? Nah... He needs to have some extrovert in him lol.

• Yeah im both

• Absolutely :)

• No and im an introvert.
    I want to date someone who's extrovert and would drag me to party. cause I'm too shy to go alone

• haha thats understandable :P but how introvert are you?

• i doesn't talk at all if I don't know the person and I only talk to people I'm really near to.
      If someone I don't know talk to me i would just respond to his question and hope for him to get away from me

• I have dated a guy like this before. We lasted for 2 years. But him being so quiet about everything, almost like he didn't have his own opinions, and refuse to go out was a turn off. Things ended with us because this was one of the reasons.

• The thing with introverts is that their introverted nature prevents them from going out of their comfort zone thus they lack opportunites for personal growth and self-discovery. Similarily, extroverts can also be at a disadvantage by not spending enough time with themselves. They can be party animals but when it comes to decent conversations and such, they might not be the best. So my point is: whether an extrovert or an introvert, if a person has not done much self-discovery and maturity, it will negarively impact the relationship. That being said, sorry about your break up and most importantly dont give up on us introverts :P we love to have fun and go out.. But in moderation

• I currently am, he's great :)

What Guys Said 6

• Lmao no, the outgoing confident funny guy is going to kick your ass in the dating game seven days a week dude

• That is unfortunately true

• I'm that kind of guy! I hope at least SOME women are ok with dating me! :P

• Women generally aren't into introverts like myself. They like douchebags and assholes who can get the party going.

• Hopefully not :/

• Aye, it's not easy. You gotta warm them up, 'speak to them' somehow, be comfortable in your own skin. They'll sense any significant confidence issues. Bloody women!

• @Levin I don't know how to "warm them up."

• Partying that people call partying nowadays is boring

Boring boring boring

• I'm an introvert and I love to party. I just can't do it that often, or for too many nights in a row before I crash and want to live in a cave for a week.

• i would love a hot introverted chick