Help me out please: How to date?

So I followed advice I got on GaG and created a dating profile. Against my expectations I actually met a nice guy and I've got a date with him next Saturday. Great and all, but I'm also freaking out! I've never been on a real date (yes I'm 25, lame), what in the world am I supposed to do? Please give me some tips on how not to freak out.

By the way, we're going to a restaurant

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't panic and don't make it a big deal in your head. You're simply hanging out in order to get to know each other better. Nothing else is expected.
    Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• You are supposed to dress appropriately for the occasion and be polite. That's about it. The rest should come naturally.

• I hope you have fun. But if he behaves badly, e. g. by abusing the restaurant staff, you don't have to sit through the whole meal.

• Don't fake a thing
    Be yourself

• I will :D

• I am not a player , and I such in approaching girls but when I try be myself and shot it straight
      If it worked fine
      , if it didn't fine too, cause that's how I am , and she is not compatible for me

I use my naiveness as a filter to block who is not compatible,
      So best advice is being yourself

What Girls Said 0