Guys, Do you like your girlfriend to grab your boobs?

I love grabbing my boyfriend's boobs because he is chubby and his boobs are chubby too. It feels good just like when I squeeze a squishy/puffer ball. This is just for fun. I grab his boobs whenever I SEE THEM! LOL. But my boyfriend does not like it.

Do you guys love your girlfriend grabbing your boobs?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how/when you're grabbing them. Like if it's in public in a teasing way, umm, no, not cool, or making fun of them in any way (that's what he might be thinking, even if you're not?). But just when you guys are having sex or alone together it's ok (again, if not in a teasing way), wouldn't say like it so much as not bothered by it. Enjoy it as much as any other touching, like a massage. I've had women lick/suck my nipples which is oddly arousing. Not sure why but it is.

What Guys Said 19

• Sorry. If I had boobs, I would be molesting them all the time; so I wouldn't let her grab them.

But seriously. That is fucking demeaning. He's fat dude. His boobs aren't supposed to be erotic; they're a source of insecurity. That is fucked up of you. It's on the level of some random guy walking up behind you and smacking your ass then feeling it up.

• i think you misunderstood. He is not insecure at all and i never grab his boobs in the way of teasing him fat. He knows i love grabbing his boobs because i enjoy it just like when guys grabbing your girlfriend's butt. Thats also what i told him why i loved grabbing his boobs and he was ok with my reason. He just did not like it because he was playing online game and i distracted him.

• Ah, well. I didn't misunderstand; you failed to mention that. -.-;;

• Lol I don't have boobs I have pectoral muscles and single digit body fat lmao but hey i they wanna give it a shot they can sure as hell try.

• Yeah sure, girls I'm with are all over my pecs, it's cool

• I have no boobs to grab

• Sounds pretty messed up for you to keep doing that if he's insecure about it.

For your original question, I don't mind having her touch my pecs lol

• he is not insecure. i do that when he is playing online game and i distract him. He spends like 10 hrs a day to play his games.

• Oh yes !

• I don't have boobs to grab. But I promise you, most guys like to be grabbed. If you
      really want to make him and yourself hot, if he will let you, put your make up on him.
      HOT DAMN ! WHAT A TURN ON ! IT'S THE BOMB ! You will both get soooo hot and horny.

• I don't know 😞😠😭

• HAHAHA I'm not in as good of shape as I'd like, but I'm still a good 50 pounds of fat away from even having Kiera Knightly boobs.

cdn29.us1.fansshare.com/.../...kini-1831876329.jpg

• I wouldn't mind it

• I wouldn't mind

• I don't have boobs so definitely not although it would give an excuse to grab back so I'm on the fence.

• It can very demasculating for men with boobs to have soneone grabbing on them in public and showing others that they are indeed a man with boobs... you mind as well bend him over and hump him in public. Maybe you should consider how it makes him feel and stop doing it for your pleasure.

• When did guys started having tits?

• Lmaoo gross ad

• Yes. And playing with my nipples is good also. A wet finger up the man hole is pretty good.

• I have solid pecs, you'd only break your nails trying to grab those.

• oh ye bby ;)

• as if a guy wasn't self conscious enough