Guys, Arab dating?

In the West, kissing is okay and holding hands and being romantic with words and etc. even on the first date. But I've been told by one person that Arab men are slow to move if they take the girl seriously. No touching and being respectful and cordial even if (or especially so) they really like her. From the sounds of it, it's like friendzoning the girl with the exception of not mentioning other girls and the intention is different.

I've dated lots of western men and they've spoiled me with honesty and directness. Never gone Arab. It's not smart to compare the two as they are different cultures which is why I'm posting this, to get some clarity and validation from what one person told me.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I like having "directness" lots and lots and lots of directness

What Guys Said 6

• It depends what he is looking for. If he is looking for getting you laid, he will possibly be even more straight-forward than plenty of westerners. If he looks for something serious and long-term, things change.

• Figured. Westerners can be both serious and direct, but with this guy I don't even know if I'm in the friendzone or if he takes me seriously. We shall see, I guess.

• Arab men can have respect for a girl, if they want to get her, but once they have her under their power she is not allowed any freedom and should treat her arab man as her ruler, she has no rights except to be a mother to his children.

• oh that was 1000 years ago i think

• @Dr_F0X l3bt m3ak yasta

• @Dimmu ya 3am da 69 sana da law 3ts haytob sakt : D

• what exactly is your question

• Is it true, what I've been told?

• it depeneds on where exactly he is from?
    not all arabs have the same culture

• Egypt

• Ugh come onnnnnn 😩

• lol... but it is all that i can tell you : D

• What's exactly your question

• Is it true, what I've been told about them being slow to move if they like a girl

• All people are the same?

• Typo
      Of course all people aren't the same

• Sounds like you want to date a western man that just happens to be arab

• Well I never said thatttt... I just wanted to know how Arab men go about treating women they take seriously on dates because western men are direct and it saves energy.

Are you Arab? Maybe you can tell me exactly what Arab dating entails.