Why does he do this?

so I have been talking to this guy and I am pretty sure he likes me. It's just that whenever we text he flirts with me, uses emojis, tries to keep the conversation going, he teases me etc. but recently he and I have been having these really boring conversations. like it's just hey, what are you doing, not much, cool, how are you, that's good. he doesn't really seem to care or bother to keep the conversation going. why does he do that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes I do it to test the waters. Because when i always keep the conversation going, its hard to tell if the girl is just going along or actually enjoying it. So when I slow down the pace, if the girl does not try to make it interesting then I know something is wrong.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably getting bored.

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds like a guy who doesn't have the balls to ask u out, but instead going around circles hoping that you'll bring up something about getting together. If u like this guy, try help him a bit by saying stuff like "there's a movie I wanna see or new cafe I wanna go to". See if he'll ask u out.

• It could be that he has started being cautious with what he's saying, because he is afraid of fucking up what you guys have. Or, he's not recieving enough signals that you like him back. He might think you don't like him, so he's backing off slowly. Either that, or he's just plan, and simple run out of things to talk about. Maybe you can help the conversation to get going aswell. It can be exhausting for one person to do all the work in the conversation.

What Girls Said 1