Barely any girls like black guys?

And, no, strange as it seems, I don't just mean white girls. It seems like if a woman us intelligent and attractive, 9 times out of 10 she won't like black guys, regardless of her race. And I don't just mean ghetto black dudes, I mean any black dudes.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love hot black guys, and I have dated them, i love the dark skin and dark eyes and when they have a deeper voice and lot of them are protective when it comes to their girl and it makes you see safe and loved. I think it's so stupid how people take one not so good side of a race and put that label on everyone who is that race, it's horrible. I would and will definite date a black guy, and when I find my dream man and we settle down I wouldn't care at all that my children will be mixed, I will love them and they will the biggest blessing in my life!

Most Helpful Guy

• To be honest I don't know since I'm not black, but I've seen black guys with girlfriends so it can't be entirely true

What Girls Said 8

• And yet I see black guys in interracial relationships all the time. Maybe whites are favored, but women give black guys plenty of love on the dating field.

• I'm dating a black guy... and he's great so I would

• Nah they can be hot and ugly like any other guy.

• Must be just where you live cuz a lot of girls like black guys where I'm at

• Seeing interracial couples black man and non black woman ( usually white) is pretty common.

• I didn't mean interracial, even well educated black women seem to dislike black guys

• It's the other way round. I've gotten a cold welcome by many BGs and been told by him that he's upgraded to white girl's. So I kinda gave up

• I think they are handsome

• not true at all

• They are the hottest men around, you are wrong sorry.

What Guys Said 4

• Didn't Ariana grande say she prefers black guys? And she's really, really attractive soo

• I don't see this with "classy" black men (they do have to put more of an effort in their style or women will indeed think they're thugs), they do get girlfriends, but maybe it's different where you live.

• You talkin smack, they want the BBC!

• I wouldn't know cause I am not black and don't have any experience of it.

• But yeah seeing around black guys do have a bad reputation among some women