Guys - do you prefer tall or petite girls?

I'm 5"10, 170 pounds and currently dating a guy whose slightly shorter and extremely slim. We had light discussion if we had a certain "type" - he said he's usually dated "petite" girls in the past whereas I've always gone for taller, muscular men but at the end of the day, we're both attracted and extremely comfortable with each other. We both agreed, a physical attraction is still important but it is not applicable to our "types" - a connecting personality is the winner. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally guys do prefer more petite. The guy is dating you though and doing so for a reason. If he didn't find you attractive, he wouldn't.

Additionally its one of the preferences thats not a dealbreaker to many guys. And hey, lets face it. Your height doesn't matter if you are on your back anyway.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find tall girls prettier, but maybe it's because I'm biased

What Guys Said 8

• i prefer a honest and a loyal girl

• Tall girls everytime

• I prefer taller girls becuz I'm tall myself 6'6

• Petite because I don't want to be looked down upon by my partner.

• I am tall, so it will be better she is not too short

• I don't know English calculate system. I know cm and kg system.

• average to tall cuz i'm tall.

• I <3 tall girls

What Girls Said 6

• I love tall woman and short woman, but all i'm saying are tall woman have a better chance in Hollywood because if you are tall and in good shape you will probably be offered a modeling gig!
    trya banks-5'10"
    Naomi Campbell- 5'9"
    Kendall Jenner-5'10"
    gigi hadid- 5"10"

• I don't really think men care as much about height as women do. For men, a preference of height is something they can live without whereas with women, it's usually mandatory.

• it won t matter eventually when you like someone.

• People can have their types and preferences all they want, but the truth is that once you meet someone and fall in love with them, types don't matter at all. I thought I had a type until I dated guys who were complete opposites of that type.

• Petite girls are cuter bb

• average is better