Is it normal for a guy you just started seeing to say rude things that relate to your family members?

We were talking about cars, and I told him about the car my brother was getting, and he said that that was a girl's car. If you just started getting to know someone, would you say rude things related to their family members?

Most Helpful Guy

• That was not rude. He feels it is a car that mostly girls would drive. Simply his preference in cars showing.

Most Helpful Girl

• How is it rude? It's his opinion that he views it as a girls car.

It's not like he called your brother a "stupid ass ugly mother fucker".

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No, I wouldn't say that whether we just started talking or if we've been talking for a long time. Unless that particular family member does something wrong to me, then why would I bad talk them?

• I don't know for sure but I don't think that's normal and I wouldn't accept that from any guy. Like it's one thing if I say something about my family but it's a whole other thing when a guy I just met does...

• What he said was not rude.