Guys, (For guys 30+) Would you mind dating a girl 10 (or more) years younger than you?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I do it all the time, so, no, I obviously have no problem with it. My last 3 girlfriends are (now) 38, 25, and 29, and I'm 46.

What Guys Said 16

• I've always been attracted to older women, so no, I probably would not do it.
    I have dated 5 years younger. Any more than that and there is sometimes a generational barrier and you don't quite connect on cultural things. But I suppose when I get 10 years or 20 years older, I would consider it. The older you get, the less important 10 years is.

• im IN COLLEGE so i have no issue with going out with college girls. as in girls in college... this apparently means girls much much younger than me normally. some times much younger than i would think. but i look at it as we are all in college and we are all of like mind, thus we are dating at least. I've found that as of late more girls have issue with knowing how old i actually am when they find out. i dont hide it but apparently my body hides my age lol. so they are kind of shocked when it comes up, and i freely tell them like its nothing lol. by the way i have gone out with a few my own age at the college and have not gotten along with any of them at all lol. kind of odd i guess but what ever i never cared for my age number anyway.

• I have before and more then 10 years she was 13 years younger. I always date younger I match up better with younger.

• At my age just about anyone I could date will be that much younger. lol

• That would be okay. When i was 30 she was 18. When i was 45 she was 40. I was never able to deal with women the same age as myself. Right now at 60 im on dating sites looking between 48-60

• Personally I think its best for the girl to be younger than the guy. Thats within the realm of 3-7 years. 10 years would be extremely borderline by the time I am 30 and would require a lot of things to be going well between her and me.

• No. 18 year olds act like 14 year olds, but just not as hyper. Except for my wife, *(she's 27), I don't like younger women, especially American women.

• American women in general? Whats wrong with them?

• Well, I never did like American women. Personality conflicts, per se. I went many years not wanting to date because I just didn't like the women around me. When I left the US, I realized that women were not so bad, that it was a culture thing that I was hung up about.

• Alright

• I wouldn't mind, but only for flings, unless I found a very mature exception. The human frontal lobe continues to develop until 25, so I would question her emotional maturity for anything serious.

• Of course not. I love them sweet young 40 year old babes.

• No, I'd be OK with it. When I was 48, I briefly dated a woman who was 24.

• no that is what I like.

• No, most women 10 years or younger don't have anything in common with me.

• My girlfriend is 28 and we've been together for almost 2 years.

• Ten years? Maybe, if she was mature. More than that at my age, no.

If I was 50, then dating a 35 year old wouldn't be so bad, but that's because she's a fully grown, mature adult.

• In my age 10 years are nothing

• I wouldn't now but maybe in 10 years I would.