Would you talk to someone on the street who hit on you?

I'm asking gals and guys. Many times someone who attempts to talk to you on the street turns out to be a creep or an asshole. Not everyone, but that's the main reason many people avoid it. On the other hand people argue how do you expect to meet a variety of people if you ignore them on the street.

Personally I don't talk to anyone on the street for different reasons. Many of the guys who approach me are disrespectful or plain creepy or I'm just not interested. When I respecrfully decline some get pissed and call me a b**** and what not. They're also only talking to me to have sex and I don't want that either. (I don't entertain ANYONE that just wants me for sex, just to be clear.) And a lot of the men are old enough to be my father or uncle. Not hating on the older men but why not approach someone you're own age with more established in her life than me?

Yes/no/other and explain please!

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on approach, situation, etc

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Sure I would as long as it was not some kond of a set up to be robbed

• I would, but if she was starting to get weird, I'd find a way out of the conversation

• I fully welcome women to hit on me out of the blue.

What Girls Said 6

• I have Lived all Over, so it really Depends on the Situation at Hand with any Woman or Man.
    Good luck and Great question, @LoloWaye xx

• lol I don't Mean "Woman" like in Being hit on.. with someone who Talks to me, man or woman, it depends on the situation in general. xx

• If he's attractive enough.

Honestly he has to be a certain level of attractive otherwise I'll just keep walking.

• No. I do NOT like being hit on. They will hit on anybody for sex. Don't waste time for imbeciles like that. A real man would not treat a woman that way. So unless she has unhealthy attitudes towards guys, she would not appreciate it at all.

• I picked option three because it honestly does depend on the situation and approach. If I was super busy and this weirdo walked up to me and starting hitting on me I wouldn't give him a time of day. But if I wasn't busy and I was lonely if some nice guy walked up to me and made a joke and flirted a little I would probably be interested.

• its depends on teh situation but normally no

• It depends if I am in the middle of something or in a rush. Plus the approach. If it's respectful and cordial, and I have time, then yes I'll chat with him.