Long term relationship or fuckboi?

I've always questioned what's the point of being in a long term relationship if everything you get from a women can be found in multiple girls. Like you can have sex and make love to a different person and have new experience instead of doing the same old hole every night lol
I understand emotions take a part and so do children. But now days you can get a surrogate mother and everything and still do the whole fuckboi scene till your an old man
What are your thoughts on this?

• I prefer having multiple women/man
  • I enjoy having only one women/man

Most Helpful Girl

• Nowadays I prefer having several men, I think I'm just too young to settle for anyone and so much to live and experiment, plus finding mr. right is a true odyssey, I know some day I'll be monogamous, but right now I get more from different guys than just from one alone

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer monogamous, but since I need an amazing girl to be monogamous with, I enjoy the "fuckboy" life until I find that amazing girl.

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer to be monogamous.

• Do you live in a fairytale fantasy?

• Poor child, villain always have the most fun

• Meanwhile your heroes sacrifice so much for something not even guaranteed

• Results?

• The first option is highly selected, are you surprised?

• Both by men and women?

• Nah I'm joking, 92% on the second option

What Guys Said 1

• I enjoy being monogamous