American women are so nice and friendly. Why do so many men on gag complain about them?

Most Helpful Girl

• cuz they can't get laid lmaooo

• Preach giiiiiiiiiiiirl hahahaha

• @kstout6 because they rejected you. And you harbor resentment toward it. You don't need to be a 1st year psychology student to figure it out, not to mention you directed your comments toward me instead of the OP when no one was talking to you. Plus in our experience, most guys just want to get laid. It's our opinion. If you don't like it, that's your problem. But you're boring me
      now so I'm going to sleep. Good night.

• @EllieLexis513 I don't know how you can get all of that when I told you that girls did not interest me in high school. I don't fit your description of this angry neckbeard virgin who lives in this mom's basement. I never did like American girls. Just look at yourselves, you want equal rights, yet to be treated like a princess. You want equal pay, but you never get a engineering job, you whine that men are pigs, but you look for men in bars and nightclubs, when you both are drunk and stupid. And about the whole laid thing, girls want to get laid just as much as guys. So, I am glad that I bored you, because please, I'm not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they can't get that perfect 10/10 girl that guys on Bodybuilder forums promised them if they were nice at least 30% of the time.

What Girls Said 10

• *blue anon gets rejected by 1 maybe even 2 American females*
    blue anon: "ugh American women are a disease that ride the cock carousel 24/7 and are ugly slutz that use men for their money have no morals and are dirty fat imbeciles that don't submit to my every whim like teh Asian gurlz..." etc. etc. etc.

• because not everyone's experiences are the same.

• Because one American woman rejected them.

• Because when they discover we don't take their bullshit, they run away.

• Because they can't even talk to girls lol

• We tend to stand up for ourselves and each other. So they decide we hate men.

• Are you joking? They're agressive, rude and they swear so much. You never know other women than American rigth?

• Most people don't come to GAG because things in their love lives are going great.

• Because they can't get one.

• Because no girl wants them

What Guys Said 11

• I do not understand, because I have not experienced the dark side of the US female population.
    I visited the USA several times, as part of the Australian Army and later the media.
    I found that the female population were rather... friendly. My accent seemed to have an aphrodisiac effect.
    If someone wants to experience unapproachable ice princesses, visit a nightclub in a major city of Australia.

• As far as I can tell the problem seems to be that they have trouble getting laid so they resent American women for it. They seem to be the male equivalent of a radical feminist in this regard, that is they hate the opposing sex because they've been unable to whew them.

• Because some people are assholes

• Only met Canadian women. Unless they were American. I can't tell.

• I haven't been out of America so I can't really compare.

• I disagree. I think American women are entitled and extremely simple minded for the most part.

• Lol, well the us is a really big country filled with lots of women so that should give you an idea.

• lol that vid was fake asf

• It is more on the lines women can be asshole sometimes, and yes men can be assholes too.

• Because the majority of women here are feminists who want to ride the bad-boy "cock carousel" while they are young and attractive. Then they marry the provider (who they wouldn't have given the time of day to 10 years before), cheat on them, divorce them (no fault), and take everything they worked so hard to earn.

Wake up guys. Stop rewarding these women. #redpill

• by the way, the woman in that video has the IQ of a rock.

• nah fuck jezebel, it's just as terrible and stupid as /r/theredpill

• Supporting evidence.

• I wouldn't say there isn't nice single women out there , but there just difficult to date