I don't feel good enough for a girl?

After two years of self reflection and improvement I thought I would change, and I did, but I still don't feel good enough.

I feel pressured to be this perfect guy, but I can't I worked really hard to get where I am at, and I'm afraid that my best isn't enough.

What can I do to fix this?

Most Helpful Guy

• quit bein so weak and insecure and go take what u want, life is too short to not enjoy the shit out of it. besides, if some shit happens, it won't be long before you can put whatever behind you and go try again. besides, u never really lived if u never been knee deep in some bullshit

What Girls Said 5

• Where is the pressure coming from do you think?

I know women pretty well and the I think the one super-power women have is that we can take an ordinary man and see him as the most extraordinary person. That is our super power. For better or poorer. Sometimes we apply that power to a crap guy and think he is not going to be crap and he is still crap. But more often than not, we apply that to every day joes and they become G I Joes in our heads. That is our super power.

So my advice to good guys your age that are having trouble finding a girlfriend is focus on your career. Be successful. And in a decade or two, you will have to beat the women away with a stick. I know it sucks for now, but it does get better with time for you. I assure you.

• That is because you are dating girls that are out of your league and level. You don't need to do anymore. So stop worrying. Be yourself and focus on that. Not trying to please her if you feel uncomfortable about certain things.

• I think you should stop pressuring yourself so much, one day the right girl will come along where you won't even have to work hard to impress her.

• Wow lol. Well there's much worser things to worry about then worrying about a girl. You'll find the right girl someday. Confidence is key.

• No one can be perfect, I'm sure you're fine as you are

What Guys Said 2

• The only way to fix that is to start dating randomly and explore women👠

• Let me know when you have an answer. I get lots of compliments nowadays from girls and even guys on my physique but when I am interested in a pretty girl and she shows slight interest in me back I tell myself I'm just making it up and I'm too crap for her to ever want me.