Over thinking it or right to be concerned?

I'm seeing this guy and things have been so great lately. I've spent the past 3 nights at his and he came out with my family and I for dinner. And I found out he keeps some of the notes I've wrote him in a little box in his dresser (with some sexy pics I took for him). We talk daily and I've met his mother, father and go out with his sister just us two.

BUT

i had a suspicion that he was seeing this other girl at the start of the year and he denied it (he was "loving" all her status and photos on Facebook and he was texting her. Anyway lately I noticed he loved one of her photos and liked one after a couple of months of no interaction.

im going away for a month and I'm worried he may be unfaithful while I'm away even though if I was it would kill him... What do you think? Should I take him "loving" her photos as a sign? Do you think he likes me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't assume he's cheating just for liking her photos. That's what people do on statuses. It doesn't mean they'd be disloyal to you

If someone is going to cheat they'll cheat on you regardless of their situation or circumstances.

Opportunity doesn't cause a person to cheat, their character determines if they'll cheat or not. It depends on how much he values loyalty. How weak he is , how much self-control he has over his desires and emotions.

I'd just trust him until he gives you a valid reason not to trust him. At the moment all you have is worries and concerns about " what ifs "

What Guys Said 3

• If he like u really he would have never liked all of her photos.
    Im telling u a golden rule of social media - if a person likes all the pics of someone, he/she loves that person and if someone is not liking all the pics then he/she is just a friend.

• Lately he's only liked two of her photos none of her status updates. He loves all my photos like 95% of the time

• It's weird cos he takes me to dinner with his family and everything.. He doesn't text or talk to her at all

• Listen, tell him u want a guy who has no ex in the background and who is single and available, u got to be clear and be willing to walk away if he is not ready to give u what u want.
      Now, if he is taking u with his family then i would say he has high attraction for u,
      but he doesn't like many of your pics because maybe, he does not want her to see that he is involved with u a lot.
      He is keeping her as a back up if things dont work out with u,

• If nothing else it's insensitive, disrespectful and in bad taste

• Like he's allowed to have girl friends but everything's been so good I don't get why he would want her... Maybe just a full in while I'm gone:(

• overthinking

What Girls Said 2

• I think your being very naive and believe your secure in this relationship after spending 3 nights and seeing his family, likewise him seeing yours. In my opinion, this is him using you because your giving him what he wants. Even if he is looking at another girls pics. Him liking another persons pic on social media is not the problem. What you two are doing is. This is not him, this is you. If you personality feel you can't trust him, you need to break it off. It's not going to survive if you can't trust him for a month. Honest opinion.

• I think he really likes you but has feelings left for the other girl. You should probably talk to him about it before you leave town.